Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Time!

Hello again guys and gals!! 
It's beautiful out and I love all the springtime trends for this year. One of my favorites happens to be the Chambray seen in all the stores this spring. I have a few chambray shirts I love wearing as a chic western look. Below is a cute as ever outfit paired perfect with white studded wedges, oversized sunnies, and flower headbands(which I am completely in love/addicted to) Some Pamela Love, Vanessa Mooney, and House of Harlow accessories (If you don't already know these designers you should they are all equally amazing!) What's your favorite way to wear Chambray?
Talk Soon! 
XO! - C!



Outfit Below
House of Harlow Sunglasses
Vanessa Mooney Necklace
Bundle MacLaren Millinery Headband
Charlotte Russe Wedges
House of Harlow Clutch
Pamela Love Ring
Nasty Gal Chambray Shirtdress

No comments:

Post a Comment