Monday, May 20, 2013

Bib and Tuck Obsessed



      If you are a typical girl who loves fashion, you most likely have the problem most ladies have where we have a closet full of clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, yet nothing to wear? Totally my life. I among many other women have this problem. Of course the solution is to just buy more!! DUH. My latest obsession is bib and tuck. 
If you don't know about it yet, it's a website designed just for ladies like myself. Where you can sell old items from your wardrobe and raid pieces from other women's amazing closets. 

John Galliano Polka- Dotted Dress 
   I will be listing many items up for grabs on here as soon as I finish unpacking, and I may even pick up a few new chic items.. Here's a few that caught my attention right away. I suggest highly that you check it out maybe add your own old items and get some new additions to your closets! 
Pauric Sweeney Bye Forever Ring 


James Perse Shirtdress 

No comments:

Post a Comment