Sunday, June 16, 2013

True Life I Poop Out Babies







Yours Truly 








Life is wild, I'm a pretty firm believer in everything happens for a reason. If you know me personally you'd know I have had weird pregnancies. Last spring I had gained a few pounds was trying to exercise it off, May 30th felt very sick like I did when I had gotten sugary for gallstones. May 31st went to the hospital and gave birth to my little angel boy, at 36 weeks along, Christopher Matthew Connelly. As if this little miracle wasn't enough this year I had gained some weight again but not like pregnant weight like chubby weight, this time we went out bought a pregnancy test and took it and it came out positive! Danny and I were beyond excited, nervous etc. We decided since both our parents had planned on coming the next two weekends for Christopher's first birthday party we'd go to the doctor and get an ultrasound done.That didn't even have time to happen. 
One week prior to giving birth
May 28th at night I felt terrible, I told my aunt about the pregnancy and I had told her I might need to go to the doctor. I decided to wait till the morning. I still was feeling awful then about 8-830 am May 29th the same exact pains started to happen. I said to Danny to prepare for the worst just in case. I texted my aunt to come hang with the other two children while we went to the doctors once she gets up. She came over at around 10:30 by then I was in the worst pain. I felt like I had to go to the bathroom so I went to go before I headed out for the ER. Went to go and after, no joke could feel the head of the baby coming, worst pain i've ever felt. I screamed for my aunt she had Dan call 911. I kept pushing so I wouldn't do anything to hurt the baby. My aunt delivered the baby and then gave her to me. She had to hold me up. I had lost alot of blood and was light headed and so out of it. 911 told Danny to tie a shoelace around the cord. Which my aunt had unwrapped from her neck. Dispite all the awful things that could have happened all went pretty well. Within 10 minutes or so from the call the paramedics had arrived and helped me on to a stretcher. So mortifying to be lifted pants down onto a stretcher by 4 young people just so your aware. My blood count was so low they offered a blood transfusion, I asked if we could wait and see if it got better because that sounded terrifying. (Plus I've heard some scary stories about people catching things) After all the craziness which is kind of blurred so quickly together, I was at the hospital holding my second little miracle, also born around a month early two days before my little Christopher was 1 years old! 
My Little Girl Burrito
Little Autumn the first day she was born
Dannys family kept saying I had my Irish twins. Which is when you have two children within a year. I'm so thankful for my little girl. Autumn Bernice Connelly. After a rough first two weeks I'm feeling so much better! I have a perfect little family now. I could not be happier. It's such an amazing feeling to have a little girl now. It's funny how when I was 18-19 I would say I was never having kids, ever. I couldn't picture my life without my children. They are amazing. It's truly something that can't even be explained the amazing feeling. I'm so grateful for them and I will take this crazy scenario that happened not even a year later to have them. I've decided that I will be not having anymore kids I don't think my body could take a delivery like it did again. ( seriously though) It was crazy and painful. I have a perfect little family Aston, Christopher and now welcome to the world Autumn. Here's some shots of her and the very few I got to take while Preg. (I am kind of bummed I've never really had cute pregnant pictures the most I do have are with Aston at least I skipped out on a lot of the cons to being prego and I've never had to buy maternity  wear) Today she is 19 days old and she is perfect. I have my garden and now I have my flower. So wild where life brings you I'm the happiest I've ever been and I'm grateful for the amazing people in my life. On side note Happy Father's Day to the perfect father of 3 Daniel Connelly. You are the most amazing person I've ever met I couldn't picture my life without you or my family. I love you more and more everyday. My life wouldn't be the way it is without waking up to you, Aston and Christopher being dinosaurs, and you holding precious Autumn and making her look micromini in your huge baseball mitt hands. I don't think I could ask for anything better. On that note Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there, and also to all the single parents who play both roles and take care of their children alone. You are all truly amazing! 
Talk soon and again HAPPY FATHERS DAY! WHOOP!


Daddy holding my bweellly one week prior

One week before birth size 4 dress not too shabby, take that maternity wear!
My little angel baby Christopher at the pool 

I'm a ghost! Our day at the pool! 
First Day at the pool


First birthday dinner! Love the big blue eyes!


My perfect sunshine 

I don't think anything could be more beautiful
All 3 Angels out together Autumn, Aston and Christopher


No comments:

Post a Comment