Monday, April 22, 2013

Squat it like it's hot



Dear summer you are fastly approaching, and while I'm stuck in these borrrrrrrinnggg hotels in Maryland I'm going to start a major fat burn off so this summer I can sit poolside in some new bikinis and have that beach BOD!



I'm currently on Day 13 of my Squat Challenge this month. I can definitely already see the results but I will post pictures in two weeks and change once the challenge is done so you can really see the difference. Also I've started a strict healthy diet (eat dat salad no dessert) which will be easier to keep up with when I'm in my new apartment this week =]



I honestly was so out of shape I thought this was going to be stink city to start, however each day is way easier and the first week was the hardest and its over and done with before you know. My best advice is to push through it and just do it. If I have two crazy toddlers, school, work and other things on my busy schedule and can fit it in YOU CAN TO! Ain't nothing to it but to do it!


Debating on possibly adding on the plank challenge and crunch challenge. I think the best part about all these for me is that I can do these in the comfort of my own home so when I have the little bit of extra time I take advantage of it which is great. For those of you who want to try it or just have no idea what I'm talking about therrree yaaa goo!

No comments:

Post a Comment